Friday 24 October 2014

Luxury Accessory Wishlist!

oooo we're having a bit of a morning post woohoo. So the other day as I was thinking of blog post ideas, I had 2 in mind which was this one and my last post 'These boots were made for walking...' and it just so happened that that one was posted first even though I am just as excited about this post as I am the last. I'm sure everyones on the same boat as me when I say 'when iv got money i never see anything but when i haven't i see everything!' so yeah I'v got a lot to pay out this month so can't buy much unfortunately but that just means I can make lots of wishlists and hope someone will buy me everything. is that really too much to ask? Here is lots of luxurious accessories which I am loving and whats made it to my wishlist:




















01: Harrods/Longchamp Gun Large Shoulder Bag/£68 - I'v been needing a new bag for day to day use for quite a while now and love how casual yet pretty this bag seems to be. I think the colours go together lovely and think the size would just right for all my bits and bobs.
02: Watchshop/ Michael Kors Blair Chronograph Watch/£186 - Yes I know everyone and their mother seems to have a Michael Kors watch but I wasn't really loving them when there was a massive hype about them. I still wouldn't say im desperate for one but this watch is very beautiful. Its rose gold with a kind of pinky rose middle and cute little diamonds around the edge.
03: Yankee Candle/Christmas Cookie Large Jar/£19.99 - Some might not think this is a luxurious item because so many people have Yankee candles but it is expensive for a candle. However this smell is just the smell of sweet Christmas treats and its SO nice I need it now.
04: Selfridges/ Marc Jacobs Classic Saw Tooth Studs/£40 - I don't know what draws me into these earrings so much maybe because they're black studs or maybe because their Marc Jacobs but I just think they are so pretty and would dress up any outfit.
05: Mulberry Daria French Purse/£275 - I'm pretty sure im not the only one who keeps the same purse for about 5 years before getting a new one and think it would be safe to say that this purse would last me forever. I like that its black so won't get grubby and love how big the logo is. 
06: Mulberry A5 Notebook/ £30 - ooooo cheeky another Mulberry item but if your starting university or know someone that is and who loves the designer then this would be the perfect gift. It's a one off that you'll be writing in a designer notebook and it must make you feel so special everytime you write in it. Yes okay I know I'm sad because I know thats how id feel...
07: HSamual/Lumiere Silver Pendent with Swarovski Elements/£97.99 - I have lots of lovely necklaces that I wear all the time which my boyfriend has bought me but I want something which I can wear every single day and never need to take it off unless I'm dressing up a bit more and want to wear another. This is so cute I love that its got a circle diamond charm so it wouldn't get uncomfortable.
08: John Lewis/Whistles Rivington Shiny Croc Leather Pouch Bag/£80 - So we started with a bag and now we're ending with a bag cos you can never have too many... I know I know these bags came out months ago but I still love them so much. I think this black one will go with anything and will be perfect to use at weekends or even as a clutch on a night out. 

If I could then I would buy all these products tomorrow but you know a girl can dream... Of course you can feel free to buy them for me hehe. Most schools and colleges break up for half term today so if your lucky enough to get a week off like me then enjoy your week lovelies!

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment