Thursday 12 March 2015

The Liebster Award!

Hello all!
I was very surprised to see this linked on one of my posts and if you didn't know then The Liebster Award is a way to discover smaller blogs who have less than 200 followers. I was nominated by Lucy Hoggard from A Dimpled Brunette who has a very lovely beauty blog so thanks for the nomination Lucy!

The Rules
1. You must thank and link the person who nominated you
2. You must answer their questions
3. You must nominate 11 others for the award
4. You must create 11 questions
5. You must tell the nominees via social media (via they're blog)

Lucy's Question's

1. What made you want to start blogging?
I started reading blogs a couple of years ago and looked forward to seeing their next posts. It all looked fun but I had no idea how to make one or how to make backgrounds or posts for that matter. My favourite posts would be fashion wishlists or make up reviews so I decided that if I could work out how to make and use a blog then I'd be able to make wishlists and reviews of my own and show everyone what I like instead of me always looking what other people liked!

2. Name your favourite bloggers
My favourite has to be Becky from MilkBubbleTea, she takes the most amazing pictures and writes really well. I always look forward to seeing her posts!
I also love Victoria from InTheFrow, her style is just lovely and she's even got a PHD?!

3. Your favourite film
This is a tricky one because I'm such a movie nerd! I love girly feel good films like Clueless, Sex and the City and Confessions of a Shopaholic!

4. Your top 3 make up products
Loreal True Match foundation because I absolutely cannot live without it!
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - my face would be flat without!
Mac Pure Zen Lipstick because it's beautiful day or night!

5. Describe your perfect day
Waking up fully rested without the need to set an alarm, eating my weight in pizza and chocolates, going to the cinema to watch a feel good film, going shopping to buy everything I can see, and to be drove around by someone else all day.

6. If you had the chance would you watch a trailer for your 2015?
Not really, I would be worrying all the time to either try and make the prediction happen or trying to stop it happening. 

7. What would you tell your 10 year old self?
To not worry so much about what other people think and to always be yourself.

8. If you had to be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
A cat, they have no worries apart from being fed all the time and sleeping all day.

9. tea or coffee?
Definitely tea with no sugar but lots of milk

10. Favourite quote
Life's too short to be anything but happy!

11. Share a fact about yourself
Why is this question always so hard?! Okay I could live off of chocolate I love it that much!

My Questions:
  1. What inspired you to blog?
  2. If you could be anyone in the world who would you be and why?
  3. Sweet or Savoury?
  4. Who are your favourite bloggers?
  5. If you could only have one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
  6. A night out or a night in?
  7. Favourite music genre?
  8. A funny fact about yourself?
  9. Do you have any regrets?
  10. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
  11. If you could have a superpower, what would you have and why?
I Nominate:

No comments:

Post a Comment